Valhalla ALU 2-Wing
Valhalla trackless speed folding gates are an optimal solution for high frequency use of the entrance. The design is very robust and meets EN 13241.
Fast and safe
Valhalla speed folding gate opens and closes with a programmable speed of approximately 1 metre per second. The gates open inwards as standard. Once closed, the gate is locked by a magnetic lock. The speed folding gate is equipped with pressure strips: it stops automatically if there is an obstacle in the way. 1 pair of photocells as standard, additional photocells are available as an option.
The lubricated double ball-bearing hinges ensure durable and safe operation.
When the gate is fully opened, the gate wings are positioned in line with the post and are protected from damage by passing vehicles. As a result, the passage width is optimised. The powerful gate motor with stainless steel and powder coated cover is installed at the top of each post. The intelligent controller (H102) offers numerous programming options, as well as additional access control.
The gate posts are manufactured in hot dip galvanised + RAL coated, high grade steel (in accordance with EN ISO 1461) and the gate wings are manufactured in RAL powder coated aluminum. The construction is very robust and the gates are developed for the Nordic climate.
- Fast speed folding gate meets the requirements for modern residential buildings, industrial and logistics centers.
- The opening/closing time is approx. 1m/sec
- On request, the gate can be adapted to a mobile version, mounted on a steel plate (opening width 5m)
- VALHALLA requires only half the area
when fully opened, compared to standard swing gates.
- The controller (H102) is suitable for any external access control system
- 3 optional motor sizes (depending upon opening width and geographical location)
- Lubricated hinges ensure smooth operation
- Robust construction in hot dip galvanised steel
- One wing can be opened individually if requested
- Powder coated in RAL colors.
- Cabinet mounted on gate post as standard (separate installation as option)
- Max distance between gate and cabinet: 40 m
Standard height up to 2.4m
Other sizes available on request
Clear passage width
Max 12 metres
Opening and closing speed
Programmable speed of approximately 1m/s
230V AC power supply
Maximum load of 540 kg
Halsang Mjölner, Frequency modulator
Depending on the dimensions of the gate, up to 80×60 mm or 100×100 mm
Inner section: bars 25×25 mm or 30×30 mm, with standard 100 mm gap
160×160 mm, 200x200mm on base plate
Available in a choice of RAL colors
Standard safety features
2 safety strips in accordance with EN standard 13241
1 pair of photocells
1 flashing light (orange)
2 emergency stop buttons
CE and TÜV certified, identification body no.: 1,017
PN-EN 13241-1 2003+A1:2011 Industrial, commercial and
garage doors and gates – Product standard.- Part 1 Products without fire resistance or smoke control characteristics.
Directives: 2006/95/EC; 2004/108/EC
- Toothed strip/spikes for overclimbing protection
- Connection for fencing on the posts
- LED traffic light/red-green
- Additional safety strips
- Additional remote control (1 pcs standard)
- Induction loop detector (1 or 2 channel)
- Illumination of free passage
- Various gate wing fillings
- Special dimensions
- Halsang Monitoring System